14 Şubat 2013 Perşembe

Want to get out of the cold? Look before you Book

To contact us Click HERE
This is the time of year when many of us travel. I've followed the travel industry closely for many years and will admit that I'm on online shopper, but not an online buyer.
Pool at Sandals Varadero Cuba

I know a couple of things about on-line travel that you may not.... all web prices, on all web-sites are the same and your local agent can match any price and in fact help you get a better deal. IT2000 has the same prices as Escapes.ca (my fave) and Expedia
Say for example one tour operator is offering a package for a couple of hundred dollars less but the flight time has you arriving at midnight. You like the price but not the flight times. If another higher priced carrier has better flight times your local agent can work the phones to get you a price match, clearly a win, win. You get the low price and the preferred flight time.
Another example of what your local agent can do, relates to hotel rooms. I've always gotten a better price for hotel and parking then I could ever get online even using a government rate.
The final advantage may be knowledge of the individual properties AND you. I've had my agents tell me that a certain property is not for me. At another property my agent knew the marketing manager and she arranged a private tour to Havana complete with a tour guide whose english was flawless and he had a bachelor of economics degree. Talk about a learning experience.
Ah, Havana, take a step back in time.

I've added a link to my recommended links (you should be able to find them on the right) for Huntsville Travel. Brenda, Karen, Cheryl, Kayla and Don can give you great advice on destinations and properties. Bon Voyage. Surprise your Valentine with a week in the south. Call in the morning!

http://www.travelplus.ca/travel-agencies/huntsville/huntsville-travel-center-street-47394

Want to get out of the cold? Look before you Book

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder