8 Aralık 2012 Cumartesi

The Scribe Takes a Break

To contact us Click HERE
The scribe is taking a break from the blog. This is the time of the year when we’re supposed to put aside our differences and work like one big happy family. Now that’s an oxymoron, you don’t see many large ‘happy’ families but we’re all trying.
Like Nolan, I'll be hanging around, drinking and sleeping!

I’ll be back in the new year to tackle all the issues worth fighting over. I’ll be watching the LCBO battle closely and I will have to dust off the original proposal I made to the Provincial Finance department. It is a better solution than selling or keeping and that is because it was a hybrid solution.

We’ll be keeping an eye on Town Hall of course and next years’ budget discussions. How many people will make the sunshine list this year? How many roads projects will be deferred in a feeble attempt to balance the budget? When will they learn that cutting capital does nothing for the bottom line? What’s happening with stray animals? Who will get the next free lease at the pink elephant? How much is that complex costing us? Etc.

I hope you use this forum to post any comments and concerns you have during the holiday season. Try to keep it civil but there will be no big brother to slam your comments (at least until I get a look at the comments).

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder